Where do your sessions take place?
- All sessions take place on-location. Depending on your taste (and the weather), they can be either indoors or outdoors, at all different kinds of places – your home, parks, fields, industrial and rustic locations are all great. I always prefer natural light, but have flashes and strobes if needed.
For newborn shoots, do you supply props or do we?
- Every client of mine has different taste. I keep a wide variety of rugs, blankets, headbands and other accessories, but you are more than welcome, and encouraged to use any props that may be meaningful to you and your little one.
When is the best time to get maternity and newborn pictures done?
- Maternity between 32-36 weeks.
- Newborn, first two weeks of life.
What if we have already had our engagement photos taken or don’t want them done?
- An engagement session is one of the greatest investments you will make when planning your wedding. They are the perfect opportunity for you to get to know your photographer, and become comfortable in front of the camera before your big day. You can pick a location that has meaning to the two of you. You will feel more at ease in an environment that you are familiar with, and you can begin building your memories as a couple!
What should we wear?
- Express yourself! If you have looked over my work, you can tell my images are very vivid and colorful! I always recommend wearing color, and color coordinate a bit with anyone else in the photos, but for the best photos I would suggest staying away from matching outfits. On the other hand, I do not recommend wearing shirts with graphics and lettering all over because it is a distraction.
What is the best time of day for our session?
- Best time of day is early morning or late afternoon/evening time. This will provide the best natural light for your photos.
What are your payment options?
- Cash or Check
Do you set up any payment plans?
- Only offered for the baby bundle and wedding packages if necessary.
Are you insured?
- Yes I am insured. I can provide a certificate to the venue if needed.
Please feel free to email me with any additional questions you may have!